Learn more through videos, audios, photos, and media coverage about our stage presentations featuring Florida veterans telling their own stories of life and the military. We are sponsoring these and producing a public-television documentary in partnership with the national Telling Project, founded in 2008 to help bridge the communication gap with an American society in which less than 1 percent of the population has served in the military over the past dozen years of war. At right watch the documentary “Veterans – The Telling Project,” produced with WEDU PBS, premiering in Nov 2015.
Video / Audio
Below Left: Watch a video of the Telling: Tampa Bay stage performance. Below Right: Listen to a radio program about The Telling Project.
- WEDU PBS, Up Close with Cathy Unruh: October 2015: The Telling Project | LINK
- Largo Leader | PDF
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune Page One | PDF
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune Page Two | PDF
- Tampa Bay Times Page One | PDF
- Tampa Bay Times Page Two | PDF
- 88.5 WMNF Community Conscious Radio Interview | LINK
- WEDU PBS, Veterans – The Telling Project | LINK
- Behind the Scenes of Telling: Tampa Bay | LINK
Images from Telling: Tampa Bay
Telling: Tampa Bay Veteran Cast
Telling: Tampa Bay cast member Ryan Simonson.
Telling: Tampa Bay cast member Taylor Urruela.
Telling: Tampa Bay cast member Terri Davis.
Telling: Tampa Bay cast member Scott Owens.
Telling: Tampa Bay cast member Shannon Owens.
Telling: Tampa Bay cast member Michael Dunlap.
Telling: Tampa Bay cast member Jessica McVay.
Telling: Tampa Bay cast members perform live at the WEDU-PBS studio, Tampa, FL.